As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Pink Pepper Box Poppy Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Pink pepper Box Poppy Seeds. Marde ross & company specializes in flowering bulbs and peonies and has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985. Grows in rocky areas as well as Hillsides, Vineyards, Seaside. Approximately 1000 Seeds - Sow on bare soil.
2. West Seed Farm #ad
300 Mammoth Poppy Seeds Papaver Somniferum Biggest Poppy to Grow! #adWest Seed Farm #ad
- With plants stretching up to four feet, the foliage is bluish green and resembles lettuce. Growing instructions: these seeds are easily grown outdoors in full sun by scattering the seeds on the surface of the soil and pressing them in.
Fertilize monthly with a high-phosphorous fertilizer. A mix of compost, sand, peat moss and vermiculite will work. Seeds sown in the fall will germinate the following spring when the temperatures are right.
The seed oil is also used for a variety of purposes such as making paints, varnishes and salad dressings. A light, sand, well-draining soil is important. Bluish green foliage. Awe-inspiring! These have the largest flowers we've found.
Shirley poppies are considered to be particularly sensitive to transplanting. Somniferum is the variety of poppy whose seeds are most often used in culinary activities and baking. A mix of compost, peat moss and vermiculite will work. A light, well-draining soil is important. Add lime if the soil is acidic. Keep well-watered, particularly until the plants are established.
3. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Oriental Poppy Seeds to Plant, Full Instructions for Planting and Growing a Beautiful Flower Garden; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds; Wonderful Gardening Gift 1 #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips in the “How To” section of our website. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Pollinator friendly - butterflies and bees love Oriental Poppy flowers and will likely pay you many visits.
This variety has lacy bluish-green foliage and produces elegant red saucer-shaped blossoms.
Safe seed - sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Minimum of 300mg per packet. Beautiful - full color seed packet of oriental Poppies Papaver orientale.
Great way to support your local pollinators. Fun - plant wildflower style or in carefully arranged beds, whatever suits your fancy. Oriental poppies will reseed themselves and deliver a pop of color to your garden in late spring and early summer. Mass plantings are stunning. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well.
4. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Somniferum Poppy Seeds for Planting Papaver somniferum Twin Pack of 500 Seeds Each, Heirloom & Open Pollinated #adSeed Needs #ad
- Packets - each packet displays a beautiful illustration of the variety to be grown, as well as detailed seed sowing information on the reverse side as well. Keeping them fresh longer than the competition. Germination - seed needs packets contain some of the freshest seed available.
Measures 3. 25” wide by 4. 25” tall. Quantity - seed packets by seed needs offer generous quantities. Packaging - all seeds are packed in tear resistant and moisture resistant packaging.
The vast majority of our seeds are open pollinated & heirloom, with the exception of a few hybrids. You can share with friends and family, or save your extra seeds until the next season, if properly stored.
Direct from the growers. Quality - all seeds packaged by seed needs are intended for the current and the following growing seasons. Promise - seed needs will never knowingly supply GMO based seed products. All seeds are stored in a temperature controlled facility that is free of significant amounts of moisture. If sown correctly, you will begin seeing results in only a matter of days.
5. CZ Grain #ad
Poppies Exotic Strains of Poppy Seeds "The Giant" 500 Seeds Papaver Somniferum #adCZ Grain #ad
- Grow or gift: great gift for mom, dad, gardener, Great outdoor STEM Project for Kids. Ornamental giant poppy: Grow these ornamental giants. Easy to grow: high germination rate and vigourous growth make these poppy a #1 choice.
Rare garden Seeds to Grow. Ships from our iowa farm and nursery to you! Satisfaction Guaranteed. Made in usa. They are very unique with a pretty flower and blueish poppy bulbs.
|Brand||CZ Grain #ad|
|Manufacturer||CZ Grain #ad|
6. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Purple Grape Poppy Seeds, Tall Poppy with Black Markings, 3000 Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Marde ross & company specializes in flowering bulbs and peonies and has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985. Sow seeds directly as poppies do not transplant easily. Purple breadseed Poppy Seeds.
Plant in full sun and in poor to moderate, well drained, soils. This annual poppy is 24-36" Tall. Non gmo and Neonicotinoid Seed. They are easy to grow from seed, plant in the fall in mild climates or in the spring. 3, 000 seeds.
7. SWEET YARDS #ad
Over 20,000 Native Seeds, California Orange Poppy Wildflower Seeds, California State Flower!, Bulk 1 Ounce Packet #adSWEET YARDS #ad
- The freshest seeds available lead to high germination rates, making your gardening easy, successful, and fun!. Extra large packet contains over 1 full ounce of pure live seeds 20, 000+ seeds! - Enough to cover 100 square feet. Premium packaging designed for optimal seed storage, with full planting instructions and reusable zipper - Great for gift giving! Guaranteed to grow - we guarantee our seeds will germinate or your money back! No questions asked within 30 days.
California native eschscholzia californica has carpets of beautiful orange flowers wherever you plant them! .